We have continual vacancies for a wide range of job opportunities. We choose to have only a selected number of search assignments- as we specialise in finding very successful candidates, who are highly sought after for their proven leadership, industry and management experience and their niche technology skills. We therefore have only a selected number of vacancies for key positions.
Knight Hamilton welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. If you would like to be considered for thiese vacancies then please contact us.
Chief Executive Officer – CEO - New Technology
London - £250,000
Our technology client is looking for a CEO to represent them worldwide.The right candidate will have enterprenaural attitude and be driven to achieve success.
You may have experience of the following: Chief Executive Officer, CEO Operations Director, CIO, Commercial Director, Commercial Manager
It is essential that any candidates applying have executive level / director experience within the new Technology industry.
Scale up mentality
Track record of achievements of working in the technology sector.
Technology and finance background
Ability to travel
Attractive Salary and Package
A good opportunity to take charge of this privately held business with the resources and ambition to create significant long-term value..
• To take commercial and strategic responsibility for the business comprising some the latest new developments in the Big Data and AI industry.
• To offer a new approach to investments and operational delivery that is underpinned by new technologies.
• To drive the organisation and inspire the teams
• To build proactive and positive relationships with commercial partners and clients.
• An ambitious and driven entrepreneur with a track record of reorganising existing operations to develop new income streams.
• Commercially astute with the ability to build compelling business cases based on robust financial and non-financial analysis.
• Experienced in launching and managing new brands and a clear understanding of the expectations of clients requiring the best customer service.
• To lead from the front and inspire others.
To be a good communicator and speaker at industry seminars and events.
• To build strong and mutually beneficial relationships across a variety of stakeholders.
Data Scientist - Manchester
Contract - £400 - £500 per day
Start July - 4-months
Some remote working
Key Tasks • Using research methodology to develop machine learning techniques.
Working with a team of other data scientists - alongside the data science team-
Providing data analysis and machine learning models
Provide data science expertise and supporting to the wider organisation.
Strong academic research background,
PhD level degree - with focus on machine learning
Theoretical knowledge of statistical machine learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian techniques, and deep learning
Data analysis using existing machine learning techniques i.e. general linear models and Bayesian inference, and Deep Learning techniques
Senior Data Scientist - London City
£80,000 Start July
Job Profile: We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to be a contributor to our predictive analytics platform. To create application pipelines which pull data from a universe of ingested data-sets and refine them to extract information to use in our predictions. To design and implement machine-learning algorithms and micro-services.
Strong background in classical machine learning and with a deep knowledge in a variety of techniques in feature selection, regression, classification, clustering, plus their real-world advantages and drawbacks
Hands-on experience with applied mathematics, e.g., linear algebra, probability, and statistics
Proficient with R (preferred), or Python, and their respective library ecosystems
Experience with large data sets and distributed computing tools is a plus
Practical experience with semantic text analysis and deep learning is a plus
Master’s degree in computer science or an engineering/math/statistics/science discipline with a strong computer science component
Data Analyst - West London
Contract - £300 - £400 per day
Start June – 3 months
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to assist in the organisation and translation of Project Data and Reports. Dealing with Reports and Large SQL Server instances for Data, the ideal candidate will also have strong experience working with Power BI. The primary objective is to assist the strategy planning and direction of the business.
Excellent Data Management Skills
Strong SQL Reporting abilities
Translating Data/Reports into business decisions
Strong PowerBI Skills
Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills
Big Data Sales Manager - London
The Sales Manager for Big Data and Business Intelligence Managed Services will be promoting industry-oriented solutions in the area of Big Data and Business Intelligence. London £60,000
Specialized in the sales Big Data & BI you must know the market and the customers in the solution-oriented wholesale business very well.
Big Data Sales VP International - London City
£130,000 to £150,000
Big Data Sales VP International Based - London City Salary 130,000 to 150,000 - plus Commission - OTE 300,000 Generous Package Start February Our client is a successful international technology organisation who are currently looking for an experienced Sales VP to sell Big Data, Analytics and Integration solutions to the enterprise market. The solutions include Big Data, Business Intelligence, Strategic Consulting, Analytics, Social Media and multi-vendor solutions integration.
QA Engineer - AI and Agile
£50,000 - £55,000
Develop automate test packs based on stories, bugs and other requirements in Cypress (Integration/acceptance).
• Perform test cases (manual and automated) across multiple environments
• Create detailed and easy to understand bug reports
• Test and verify bug fixes
• Communicate effectively with the wider team (Product Owner, Developers, Data Scientists)
• Work with cross-functional teams to collaborate and ensure quality throughout
• Collaborate with Developers to produce effective strategies and test plans
• Communicate clearly, both written and verbally
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience previously having worked as a Test Analyst, Automation Engineer or Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), ideally within an agile environment
• 3+ years working on Agile projects (Scrum or Kanban)
• 2+ years automation experience
• Ideally be educated to graduate or equivalent level
• Good understanding of all phases of the SDLC, project methodologies and Agile, DevOps and CI/CD
• Exposure to either testing with frontend or backend development tea
• Understanding test processes.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as working as part of a team
• Understanding requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, plans scripts, scenarios, and test data etc
• Test planning, estimation, scheduling, requirements traceability, execution and reporting results to various audiences.
• Knowledge of API query languages (REST or Graph QL)
• Experience with test automation frameworks/tools (e.g. Cypress)
• API test experience.
• Comfortable with common Web technologies, e.g. HTML, HTTP(S), CSS, Web Services, SOAP, JSON, XML, TCP/IP.
Engineering Director - AI
Engineering Director - Machine Learning and Data Science
Required for a new expanding Machine learning start-up. You will be working with an experienced team of engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, Developers and Data Scientists.
in a leading edge organisation - with some of the most talented people..
This is a key position for a talented and up and coming Development Manager or Engineering Director.
Data Scientist - PHD
• Design and implement advanced AI products
• Design and build AI related Engineering IP
• Build end to end multi-component analytics solutions on premise or on cloud, including robust data pipelines
• Scale up AI algorithms/models to production / big data scale
• Engineering component of critical AI projects
PhD Studies in Computer Science/Engineering, plus one or more of the following:
• Experience of creating, building unique / out of the box tools
• Hands on lead programmer, incl. experience in handling data in SQL or Spark
• Strong Technical architecture design and build skills
• Experienced in building end to end solutions on premise or o
• Good knowledge of at least one of the cloud families from among - Azure, Google or AWS
• Ability to scale up algorithms to production / big data scale
Group Financial Controller
Interim Position (3 months minimum ) West London
Interim Daily Rate.
Opportunity for permanent position to take responsibility for the preparation and presentation of monthly consolidated management accounts and associated information for the monthly Executive management report. To oversee the monthly Group cash flow forecast, to complete PLC interim and year end accounts and liaising with divisional accounting staff on timetables and reporting requirements. To work on improvement projects e.g. reporting, shared services processes and the rationalisation of work on tax and accounting requirements through simplification of the organisation
International Sales and Marketing Manager London
40,000 to 50,000 -- plus commission
Sales of drawing machines for the lottery industry Working in a truly global environment (Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa) in which you will be responsible for developing marketing and sales for your range of products.
Sales Manager - Mobile content provider London London 100,000 OTE - Plus benefits package
100,000 OTE - Plus benefits package
Dynamic company providing pan European mobile solutions/ information services, with many years’ experience of sourcing and managing content. Requires an ambitious sales manager to develop business in UK and Europe.
Major European telco requires a business development manager to identify, analyse and make recommendations on opportunities for the company to acquire, invest in, partner with, or divest businesses.